Priceline has launched its ‘biggest Black Friday sale ever’, slashing the prices of makeup, skincare and hair products by as much as 50 per cent.
The beauty super sale, which runs online and in Priceline stores nationwide until Monday 30 November, features a host of skincare, vitamins, fragrance and haircare.
Major brands including Rimmel, Bondi Sands, Pantene, Max Factor, Covergirl, Revlon and Nude By Nature are all included in the sale.
Priceline has launched its ‘biggest Black Friday sale ever’, slashing the prices of makeup, skincare and hair products by as much as 50 per cent (pictured)
Major brands including Rimmel, Bondi Sands, Pantene, Max Factor, Covergirl, Revlon and Nude By Nature are all included in the sale (some deals pictured)
The beauty super sale, which runs online and in Priceline stores until Monday 30 November, features a host of skincare, vitamins and haircare including Rimmel (left) and Batiste (right)
The popular Rimmel Scandaleyes Wow Wings Mascara, for example, has been dramatically reduced to just $8.97 from $17.95.
Beauty lovers looking to get a summery glow can also get their hands on a heavily discounted Max Factor Creme Bronzer for just $5.
There are a multitude of eyeshadow palettes included in the Black Friday sale, including a half-price Rimmel Magnif’Eyes Wow Edition Eyeshadow Palette ($11.97, down from $23.95) and $7.50 Australis option.
Vitamins and skincare are also included in the sale for those needing to stock up (Blackmores Cucurmin down to $15.59 and Antipodes Divine Face Oil down to $7.19)
It’s not just makeup that has been included in the sale either, with the likes of popular shampoo brand Pantene and OGX Haircare also being heavily discounted.
Shoppers can pick up the Fashion Week favourite dry shampoo by Batiste for just $2.99.
You could also use the sale as an opportunity to stock up on shampoo and conditioner, with the likes of Herbal Essences (down to $6.49), Akin (down to $2.79) and Natio (down to $4.99) all being dramatically reduced.
Plenty of haircare has also dropped dramatically in price, including OGX’s Extra Volume + Biotin & Collagen Shampoo (now $9.99) and MAUI MOISTURE Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Shampoo (now $10.99)
What are the Priceline director’s top sale picks?
This Revolution palette has a massive range of neutral and nude tones to suit all skin colours (was $25, now $17.50)
1. Revolution Colour Book Shadow Palette: Was $25, now $17.50: ‘This palette has a massive range of neutral and nude tones to suit all skin colours… half the “book” is mattes and the other shimmers,’ Priceline director Sarah Laidlaw said. ‘The perfect palette to create no-makeup looks through to a smoky glam eye.’
2. L’Oreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation: Was $29.95, now $14.95: ‘This foundation has an incredibly comprehensive range of tones from alabaster pale through to the deepest ebony,’ Sarah said. ‘The coverage is good and in the darker tones, it has a teeny gold fleck that brings the skin to life.’
3. Bioderma Sebium Mat Control Moisturiser: Was $30.99, now $18.59: ‘Bidoerma knows skin and is perfect for sensitive or reactive situations. This Mat Control formulation is perfect for summer as it helps to control oil,’ she said.
4. La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Anti-Shine Dry Touch Tinted SPF 50+: Was $29.99, now $17.99: ‘I love this sunscreen for everyday use on the face. The SPF of 50 + and the dry touch texture make it comfortable to wear in hot weather with that high sun protection we need in Australia,’ she said.
5. Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Air Dry Creme: Was $18.99, now $17.09: ‘The creme is designed to be used on damp hair – then allow it to air dry,’ Sarah said. ‘It will help to calm frizz while allowing your natural wave to shine. Perfect for the summer apres-beach hair (and heading to work after an early morning swim for that matter).’
Those who are in the market for luxury fragrances can get their hands on Jimmy Choo’s Eau de Toilette for just $48 (pictured)
Vitamins, skincare and tanning products are also included in the sale, with Priceline Hair & Makeup Director Sarah Laidlaw sharing her top sale picks.
‘I would definitely recommend the Revolution Colour Book Shadow Palette (was $245, now $17.50),’ she said.
‘This palette has a massive range of neutral and nude tones to suit all skin colours… half of the “book” is mattes and the other half shimmers.’
She also recommends L’Oreal Paris’s True Match Liquid Foundation (was $29.95, now $14.95):
‘This foundation has an incredibly comprehensive range of tones from alabaster pale through to the deepest ebony,’ she said.
The Priceline sale will run from Thursday 26 November until Monday 30 November, and is available while stocks last.
Source: | This article originally belongs to Dailymail.co.uk
The post Priceline launches its ‘biggest’ Black Friday sale EVER and slashes the prices of products appeared first on 247 News Around The World.